Outdoors University is an educational platform that shares public pictures, photo albums, and links from outdoors enthusiasts and different disciplines. Outdoors University is one of the educational projects of Global Learning News.
Current Outdoors University collaborators and content curators:
- Belen Arrogante (Spain) – Travel, TEDxUPValencia
- Dr. Jeanne Bayaca – MD by profession. A Nephrologist by choice. A college professor. Does triathlons for fun. Traveling and learning are my passions.
- Dr. David E. Chen (USA) – Photography, Kayaking, Venturing, Scouting
- Pablo Cigoy (Argentina) – Scouting, Cooking, Travel.
- Prof. Dominique Dieffenbach (USA) – Travel
- Prof. Rawlslyn Francis (USA) – Women Literature
- Michael Glinski (USA) – Filmmaking, Photography, Marketing.
- Hans Guerrero (USA) – Hiking, Biking, Scouting.
- David Hopcroft (UK) – Travel, Europe.
- Prof. Flor Lepervanche (USA) – Online Learning, Travel, Europe, Colombia.
- Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche (USA) – Online Learning, Management, Leadership, Environmental Science, Scouting, Outdoors Learning, Emergency Preparedness, CPR/AED, Energy, TED Ed Lessons.
- Morella Koifman (Venezuela) – Travel. VW Campers. Motorcycling.
- Prof. Juan Francisco Peraza Marsiglia (Venezuela) – Geology, Wilderness Survival.
- Alberto Pomares (Venezuela) – Professional Photography, Expeditions, Travel, Auyan Tepuy.
- Pedro San Miguel (UK) – Travel, Europe, Naval History
- Soraya Gonzalez Sherwin (USA) – Paddleboard, hiking, backpacking, Canaima
- Mark Thompson (USA) – Photography, Backpacking, Hiking and all-round Adventures.
- Melissa Kay Thompson (USA) – Photography, Backpacking, Personal Fitness.
- Raul Sotillo (Venezuela) – Travel. VW Campers. Motorcycling.
- @BikeJamboree – Scouting. Biking around the World.
- @VamosPedaleando – Sustainability. Permaculture. Biking. Travel.
Visit their websites, Facebook pages, Instagram or Public photo albums and notes.
- If you want to be in our list, please send us an email to visit your Instagram, FB page and/or blog.
- You can also add your contribution to our blog or FB page and we may repost it in our main Outdoors University page.
More collaborators and content curators coming soon…
Outdoors University‘s logo shows the O of our blue planet for Outdoors. A green U for University represents nature. A yellow sun is the center and on top provides the global shining energy to this project. Logo designed by Gabriela Lepervanche GaLsDesign.com